Saima Packaging is a privately held firm owned by the Tinwala family; it was founded in 1972
with a 43 square feet shop and grown to a huge 250,000 square feet production facility, with
approximately 350 employees.
Today, Saima Packaging is one of the largest producers of high quality rigid and flexible
packaging in Pakistan. In the last twenty years, we invested in new equipment and facility
With an ability to convert board and flexible in a respectable volume per annum, remains a top
supplier to many of the world's best known brands and leaders in the Tobacco, FMCG, Food &
Beverages, Pharmaceuticals and other industries in Pakistan & leading companies.
- Strive to become a Leading Printing & Packaging Company
- Provide the best Packaging Solutions that protect and promote Brand Personality
At Saima Packaging, we are committed to manufacturing printed carton which adhere to the
highest standards of quality. Stringent in-process testing and inspection ensure that we deliver
a quality product that consistently meet and exceed all our clients’ requirements with quality
accreditations: ISO 9001:2008
- We are committed to continuous improvement and perfection.
- Implemented several productivity improvement programs and stringent training programs
for all our personnel across various functions.
- Our ultra modern QC labs, house the most up to date test equipment capable of
carrying out all the relevant tests required to ensure that we fully conform to our client
- The QC labs ensure that the quality of the printing is impeccable and that they run most
efficiently on the clients’ production and packaging lines.
Corporate Social Responsibility
We at Saima Packaging exceed the legislative local measures and certified in ISO 9001:2008 for
- Our ink canisters are 100% recyclable
- Recycling 95% of press room solvents
- Our premium papers are post consumer material (in over 95% of our production)
- Our work flows are designed to minimize wastage of material.
- Our inks are vegetable oil-based.
- All other chemicals needed are chosen from among those that are least harmful to the
- We also use recycled paper wherever possible, and send all our wasted paper to recycling
- We make one another aware of the difference each of us can make through small steps
that conserve environment in some way, be it very little. Click here for our quality & environmental policy